Residential Cleaning Services
The following are some suggested protocols based on Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines:
- Wear-appropriate gloves before performing cleaning tasks and change them in the following situations:
- When they become visibly soiled, torn or punctured
- After cleaning areas with high concentrations of germs, such as restrooms or kitchens.
- Wash your hands with soap and running water for at least 20 seconds before preparing, eating, or handling food. Wash your hands after using the bathroom and touching pets.
- When cleaning and disinfecting, focus on surfaces that frequently contact people’s bare skin like desks, chairs, benches, gym equipment, lockers, faucets, light switches and remote controls.
FACT: Bloodborne viruses can live on objects and surfaces for up to a week
Need Cleaning Services?
Call Us Today – (410) 647-8181
Residential Cleaning Services include:
The SERVPRO carpet and upholstery cleaning service will not only get out the dirt you see, but will also remove the unwanted dust you don’t. A professionally cleaned carpet and furniture may make all the difference in brightening up a room and freshening up your home.
We all have tasks around the house that don’t make it to the top of our priority list. Properly maintaining your home’s air ducts should not be one of them. Regular duct cleaning can increase your home’s heating and cooling efficiency and improve the quality of the air you and your family breathe.
Your basic cleaning service is not going to have the expertise to effectively deodorize your home. Take advantage of SERVPRO’s residential cleaning services to remove unwanted odors.
Our experts are ready to assist in the clean up of sewage and other biohazard materials and provide deep cleaning services for your home. Find out more about our franchise professionals.