Recent Before & After Photos

Annapolis Hot Water Heater


An Annapolis homeowner called SERVPRO of Annapolis/Severna Park when they found water in their home coming from the laundry room. The water came from the hot-wa... READ MORE



Sump Pump Failure


When an Annapolis home’s sump pump failed, SERVPRO of Annapolis/Severna Park was quick to respond. There was enough water that carpet, flooring, baseboard... READ MORE



Immediate Response


An Insurance Adjuster referred this Annapolis homeowner to SERVPRO of Annapolis/Severna Park due to our water removal expertise. The home suffered water damage ... READ MORE



Sewage and Water Restoration


There was a sewage backup in an Annapolis property that caused damage to the basement of a home. Water from sewer system backups should be considered very dange... READ MORE



Water Removal Experience


SERVPRO of Annapolis/Severna Park worked at an Arnold property when the hot water heater flooded the kitchen. The water damage caused by the heater required pro... READ MORE



Faster to Any Disaster


SERVPRO of Annapolis/Severna Park received a call in March from a homeowner that noticed mold on a basement bedroom wall. They called us, because a neighbor sai... READ MORE



Storage During Clean Up


This Arnold home suffered water and mold damage from a leaking refrigerator. The cabinet next to the refrigerator was warped and wet. Our team packed the cont... READ MORE



Rain Storm Effects Basement in Annapolis


After several days of rain in Annapolis, a homeowner contacted us about soaked carpet in her basement. The home suffered a leak from the rain storm and the rema... READ MORE



Pipe Bursts in Basement Ceiling


SERVPRO of Annapolis/Severna Park recently received a call from a home-owner in Severna Park with water in their basement from a burst pipe in the ceiling. The... READ MORE



Wood Stove Causes House Fire


A wood stove caused sever damage to a Severn, Maryland home. SERVPRO of Annapolis/Severn Park was called in once the fire was out to begin repair on the home. O... READ MORE