How To Prevent Mold Growth
Mold growth is a common problem for homeowners. SERVPRO of Annapolis/Severna Park knows how to stop mold growth effectively and from returning to your home. Mold can occur from moisture, warmth, and a food source. We’re going to share with you some ways to control the moisture that comes into your home which leads to mold.
Tips for Mold Prevention
- If you see water, inspect the area to make sure there is no continuous drip or leak.
- Check your pantry cabinets to make sure you have no damp food. Check fruits often to make sure there is no fuzzy mold.
- Make sure your exhaust fan is clean and working. Turn on the phone every time someone showers or uses the bath to reduce the moisture left in the air and on the walls.
- Keep your home clean and disinfected.
- Allow air to circulate within your home.
- If you keep your AC cool this will make mold less likely to form due to the temperature.
If you do find Mold within your home, Call us SERVPRO of Annapolis/Severna Park at (410) 647-8181.