About SERVPRO of Annapolis / Severna Park
Owners of SERVPRO of Annapolis / Severna Park
SERVPRO of Annapolis/Severna Park understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Annapolis/Severna Park specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Annapolis/Severna Park can also provide mold remediation and mildew elimination services from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. We are one of the few ABRA Certified firms for bio-hazard disposal and clean up in the area. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Annapolis/Severna Park.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- CRMR - Council-certified Residential Microbial Remediator
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- CMT - Certified Mold Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- CPM - IAQC Mold Certified Project Manager
- CMR - IAQC Certified Mold Remediator
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Greater Severna Park Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau
- International Facility Management Association
- The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Annapolis Chamber of Commerce
- Maryland Home Improvement Commission 133353
- American Bio-Recovery Association
- MBE 13-178 MDOT
- National Chart Topper Duct Residential June 2015
- National Chart Topper Mold Residential June 2015
- Outstanding Sales Performance 2014